Wavemap revised, adjusted according to the calculations of quantitative models.
There is a high probability of holding the price of bitcoins above 7000 for a long time.
We advise you to look for points of purchase at the technical and bulk support levels.
We still see clear signs of a downtrend decline.
We assume a wedge-shaped end-of-growth model.
It is also possible the emergence of a clear divergence of prices and the MACD indicator.
In the next 2 weeks, we expect strong bearish sentiments to appear on the market!
We recommend closing all purchases when the price breaks through the level of 8300,...
The number of BTCUSDSHORT contracts have reduced by 10,000 units - another indicator of the imminent change for bitcoin market sentiment.
For local sales, technical signs are starting to appear.
Purchases look dubious, but possible with a short stop loss.
The rally of bullish continues.
The risk of a strong correction is approaching, but we do not exclude another local growth impulse.
We recommend buying from levels 7150/7050/6950 with the target of 9080 and higher.
We recommend to study a detailed map of wave levels.
The risk of falling prices for bitcoins remains, but we do not exclude the continuation of growth in a normal bullish structure.
Currently, the 6000–11000 price corridor is key to determining further dynamics.
The amplitude of the price continues to stretch.
We expect the completion of wave 3 in the range of 7900-8600.
Locally, we recommend buying in wave iv (7150-6850) with a stop loss of 6550 and a target of 7900/8250/8600.
As part of the current situation, we expect a local price correction in the green zone 6020-5820.
In the following days, the bitcoin price may continue to rise to the level of 6820 and higher.
Stop loss for the local plan 5660.
The dynamics of price for bitcoin pleases.
Our strategic plans become relevant.
We, as before, are sober in our reasoning.
We still believe that the growth in value will continue.
Locally expect the continuation of bullish dynamics.
The price of bitcoin has grown. We did not wait for the correction in the previously designated area.
However, judging by the nature of the movement, digital gold can be expected to drop sharply in the near future.
We believe that wave 4 correction model is not complete.
As before, profitable levels for purchases are below market prices at marked levels.
The overall picture of bitcoin price dynamics has not changed much in the past few days.
Locally we expect a temporary decline.
In case the price reaches the level of 4950 and lower - it is worth buying.
If Bitcoin price remains in the range of 5050-5650, you should wait until the expected correction model "triangle" is over and buy at a local decline...
The news of the New York Attorney General’s office alleging that crypto exchange Bitfinex lost $850 million caused a bigger correction.
We are sure that this issue will get resolved soon, and our expectations remain positive.
We believe that it’s a great opportunity to be looking for good buying spots, or you can refer to our map for recommendations....
Having conducted an additional calculation of the market’s wave structure, we are expecting to see less ambitious figures in the next 2 weeks.
We believe that Bitcoin will test the level of 6000, followed by the flat phase which may last up to a month. We expect locally testing the 5400-5300 corridor, and the next rising wave to the resistance levels of ...
Bitcoin continued its growth without planned correction.
We had revised the price behavior model and made a few adjustments to the markup.
Our recommendation would be to buy at a current market price with a stop loss at 5380.
We believe that the current trend’s phase will end around the level of 6750.