Seems like everyone forgot about Litecoin. The second important after the king (BTC), a heavyweight and oldest and most respected coin in crypto space. If it does what it does, then we should be by 2K near the end of bull cycle.
Fair winds $LTC, you deserve it.
First US cannabis ETF is gapping down, both longs and shorts are fair and reasonable.
- Bottom of channel will be retested soon and may bounce.
- Gap shall be closed and may bounce.
- Once year open retested it may bounce.
- I'm not watching news so I have no clue what they say on CNBC.
- Formation of H&S pattern, therefore measured move...
I don't want to interfere with your $DOGE party and cocktails and all, but I'll throw some sats at the "This time is different" level in case Dogecoin decides to shit the bed (as part of normal DOGE cycle)
INVALIDATION: straight to the moon^^^
$MSOS recently went parabolic with all the hype. Correction is possible for following reasons:
- Sitting at the top of the channel with inverted hammer and bib bearish trending candle
- Open gap/inefficiency in 40's
- Too far from EMA
- Volume is dropping
Possible correction to the bottom of the channel
Invalidation: Clean break/close above last high/channel's top
Well, cannabis stocks went through very rough couple years. They all were in accumulation mode for good part of 2019 and entire 2020. Accumulation is done and ready for take-off. Here is why:
- Few month ago we made new Higher High with possible Higher Low as of now.
- The reasoning behind Higher Low is a consolidation in the area of Fib levels 0.705 and 0.618.
Every move in asset requires news. People need to justify every change in price.
This time for one of my favorite fundamentally built Dogecoin was TicTac craze.
In reality, after a loooooooong accumulation this amazing shitcoin is ready to rip. Just that. No protocol updates. No platform expenditure. Nothing. Simple supply and demand. More people use DOGE -...
$ES is breaking out of symmetrical triangle.
We need to close above tested base to clear path to 3500.
Low of 3005 have been taken out. Making HH's and HL's.
Target: previous highs
Invalidation: fake-out, shitting the bed and close below Weekly Open.
$ES $MES $SPY $SPX
Bullish Case of $ES_F #ES_F $MES $SPX
Bulls are not done yet. Here is why:
- Brocken demand base retested
- Daily/Weekly Open retested
- Clean break thru Monthly open, looking for retest
Invalidation: close below Weekly Open.
We may shit the bed below Monthly open for more liquidity.
Russian Ruble price action is getting on bullish side:
- Falling wedge reversal in play
- Deviation / fake-out below Range Lows to hunt stops
- Consolidation in progress between Fib Levels 0.7 and 0.61
- Major news events. Russian Federal Reserve lowered interest rates. Cash and carry strategy used by foreign investors become less profitable. Money pulled from...
Updated my #SPX roadmap. There is small unresolved gap at Supply around 3300 that most likely be filled. I would like to see how this area be treated after liquidity is taken. We just made Higher Low on HTF and keep moving higher. Double top is inevitable. $ES $MES
I know that suddenly entire crypto community turned bullish, but I've spotted near term bearish setup on Daily. Here's why:
- Shooting star grabbed liquidity above monthly resistance
- Successfully retested monthly level
- Clear SFP setup (thanks Tom Dante)
- Not enough liquidity taken from 5000 order block. Need to dip again
- Overall still in process to resolve...
Not financial advise.
Similarity between $USDTRY and $USDRUB
-Violation of symmetrical triangle
-Fib 0.705 taken out
-Clean breakout on Weekly/other Macro
Target 1: aiming for the highs, of course.
Symmetrical triangle violated ---- check
Fib level 0.705 taken out via double bottom ---- check
Upside previously tested via long wicks ---- check
Fundamental (news, macro etc) ----- check
Where do you think $TRY is going soon?
Not financial advise, course.
Amarin ready for a dive to at least $17 for institutional re-accumulation before violating thru resistance and making new highs to $30 this year. Temporary short which I will re-evaluate and flip after liquidity is taken from support areas.
Total2 Marketcap (all crypto excluded $BTC) finally printed a good looking green candle and broke thru a loooong term down trend resistance. $ALTS are on the move. Of course every altseason traditionally begings with midcaps. $XMR already running. Others to follow. In the past there was a lot of negativity towards altcoins, every other person on crypto twitter is...