Lewglasgow identified a 5-0 pattern on Cable (kept the points marked in black).
A less sophisticated look would be a Elliott Wave 5 waves down and 3 wave correction.
With that in mind sell current levels (1.2330) and higher at 1.2450 if seen.
3x reversal at 1.2440 for break even or profits ...
Brent looks bullish based on confluence/alignment of 3 technical methods.
1) Elliot Waves - a 5 waves down and a simple ABC correction (with equal length A and C legs for a conservative target) gives C at $65.50. If C is equal to the high of the 4th wave the target is $69.60
2) Inverted Head & Shoulders gives a ...
Fundamentally Bearish ZAR, Bullish USD (see realted idea https://www.tradingview.com/chart/USDZAR/yRkDowfD-USDZAR-Which-Way/)
However, we have a rencent lower low and what looks to be a USD bearish 5th wave.
Therefore, its a 13.81 sell for
- TP1 13.40
- TP2 13.25
- TP3 13.00
3x reversal above 14.10 ...
Buy Sterling with a Take Profit target in the Brexit ICT Liquidity Zone
- Buy 1.3260 and TP 1.3600 (Reward:Risk of 2.38:1)
- Buy 1.3255 and TP 1.3600 (Reward:Risk of 3.2:1)
Intermediate targets would be 1.3345 and 1.3410
Look to phase in a 3x reversal below 1.3115
1. Elliott wave setup as ...
- 14.00 is a significant technical level
- post Brexit, Emerging Markets are relatively more attractive destinations opening the way for $/ZAR weakness into 13.00, 12.50 and 12.30
With this is mind;
Buy 14.20 and 14.05
TP1 - 15.40
TP2 - 15.75
In reversal look to enter 2x short below 13.70. Targets 13.00 and ...
Overall bias is for a move higher.
Lack of stops above 1.1150 means a likely dip to 1.1100 stop losses before moving higher.
Heavy bidding interest at 1.1100 and very heavy interest at 1.1000
Purple - Limit Orders
Red - Stop Loss Orders
Dark yellow - Stop Loss Orders (secondary source - less ...
I don't trade BTC so this is 10 mins of analysis for laughs.
Number of ways to play this;
1. Buy for the 5th wave target of $550 (4:1 reward risk)
2. Buy for the 3rd wave $510 target (2.9:1 reward risk) then short it for the 4th wave into $470 - $450 (2.8:1 reward risk) and then buy the completion of the 4th ...
USDZAR Daily Chart with buy order blocks marked in yellow. Original analysis; 8am Monday 16 May as preparation for a CNBC Africa appearance.
5th wave targets 18.75 (20.09 in extension). Requires break of 16.97. Until then expect the 14.00-17.00 range to play.
Price is extented at current levels (15.60) and ...
Disappointed that I to only see this so late in the game.
EURUSD positioning still short giving a bullish bias to EURUSD, esp if EURGBP continues to rally. At the same time price is in the 1.1460-1.1220 fib zone for sell trade so there are two ways to play this.
Buy 1.1290 for a move into TP 1.1410 for ...
GBPUSD continues bullish however we have what looks like completion of a 3rd wave.
Trying something different so my stops are wider than usual.
Sell 1.4585 TP 1.4455 (1.28 Reward:Risk)
Sell 1.4575 TP 1.4390 (0.98 Risk)
4th wave will likely target anywhere from 1.4350 to 1.4480
Oscillators - we have divergence ...