Price still moves within the downtrend channel. I was expecting to buy but the price still looks weak, no volume, no demand interest showed at this moment.
Will be looking weakness at intraday resistance: 20.25-20.79 looking price breaks below 18.49 (holiday's low)
and from there I might be looking to buy, will see the reaction first. But at this moment this ...
Just precaution in case the price will get bid at 1.3600 to new intraday high > 1.3652 before invalidating 1.3588s
it might end the downtrend and bouncing higher.
But if there's no intraday high and price goes below 1.3588 then i'd just look to buy at 1.3550-1.3500 (previous possibility)
my problem with bearish the eur is euraud doesn't seem constructive to the ...
But who knows, this could fall breaking the support.
Will wait to sell at higher level if that comes, if that doesn't then until it breaks red line, will sell the bounce.
Because the last time it made this blown up in indicator, it was only fake head then fell.
if there's new high it could go as high as 185.82-188.47 imho...
I wonder why the dollar index (I'm using the dollar etf here) hasn't shown very bullish posture at this moment looking at the weakness in Pound and Euro?
Last time those pairs made high dollar index didn't make new low either. Hmmm... In fact I think there's similarity move with gold at this point of time. We'll see next week for the follow through.
Booked profit at 1.62 extension, didn't wait for entire move as CNBC came with the highlight of daily technical for oil just had very bearish signal, MA 50 crosses MA 200. This has been very severe selling, I'd expect people would go short-covering next week. Will see if this fits to next sell. anyway 33-34 is very big support so better be careful than sorry. ...
I'm shorting pullback EURUSD at around 1.3780s looking for 1.3550 stop at 1.3820
unless this becomes waterfall to the downside breaking 1.3520s then again I'll miss the train.
Next week: super mario draghi's show
expect volatility and drama!
Ok I've booked profit for shorting this last night for 13 points on ES1! Won't be too bearish
but will see the reaction if the price holds 182. 38 and the price goes 185.82-186.16 but this will be my next level to be considered as short entry above there. VIX and VXX don't support being too bearish just yet, might be another move lower for them and higher for SPY ...