1. Target from yesterday's idea hit around 4550
2. Sold half for a quick 3% scalp...letting the rest ride.
3. Will load up if it breaks 5150 ish. I'l have a nice average buy price of 4800 wish which I don't mind at all for a long play
1. No real positive news out of the company since the Super Bowl incident.
2. Still like this project but theres no volume or buzz.
Looks like it could test the lows of 4500 wish area where support usually held.
When it does bounce, I wouldn't be surprised to see it hit 6000 for T1 then 8500 for T2 pretty quickly with a good stimulus.
1. Seems like an area I don't mind risking 1% on a very short term scalp to make 3%. Looking like short term elliot wave ABCDE correction complete. Tight stop in play.
2. still waiting for longer term long entry. This could turn fast if BTC flags.
1. $Trx bounced on cue at the 618 fibonacci level at 496. Buy for my scalp executed at 500...will only scalp until break out is certain.
2. On my count this could be the final move down and we should be looking to see for a break out of the channel soon.
3. Entry placed at 542 i case channel breaches and is confirmed.
4. Tight stop will be used as BTC could...
Vibe has been looking for a solid foundation since it hit finance. Most coins have had a good couple days with Vibe just crashing back almost to pre Super Bowl levels.
1. I'm said before that I think the Vibe project is really cool. Look up their AR/VR stuff if you haven't already.
2. Their Super Bowl hype proved to be a disaster.
3. I'm watching for an entry for...
1. Sweet run up to lead up to the weekend
2. Unless it just goes parabolic and rises more on this run, I'm looking to re-enter at the 560 ish level with confirmation.
3. This can actually finish the week with a bullish engulfing candle.
1.On the short time frame it looks like we are due for re-trace. Still long overall after the 4hr candle action.
2. Have a stop buy at 557 SAT that I'm going to keep adjusting down when/if this falls.
3. Still long overall after the 4hr candle action.
1. Looks like we could be done with the downtrend.
2. 4 hour candles have printed a high that was higher than the most recent pop.
3. A couple of higher lows also observed.
4. if we break above 601 sat I would say this is confirmed.
Disclaimer: this is my own opinion and not to be considered financial advice.
This is starting to long tasty for a long. I'm out right now since I like confirmation of a reversal. I will pick up half position if it drops to the 7s since I see that as the very bottom area of the wedge. Then my entry for the other half just outside the top of the wedge in case of breakout. In the previous wedge breakout, the move up was very strong. Lower...