This eurchf pair on 1hr timeframe looking to short this. i would personally sell where it is now once at the top once markets are open rather than waiting for the breakout because its given high confirmation on the double top so id be selling where prices are now. but if you want to be safer sell the breakout.
good luck traders!
This is what i think is going to happen to euraud on 15 mins timeframe so its not a long trade but i wont be selling the drop i will wait for it to drop then buy it when it hits the line i put at the bottom.
here i have the NZDUSD pair on 4hr timeframe. i would wait for the price to move up to test the line where it rejected it a few times before. once it moves up i will wait for confirmation on 1hr timeframe. the moment it crosses the line i will wait for price to move back down little then i'll place my position.
just to let you guys know if you dont appreciate...
This EURUSD pair in daily timeframe before i open a position i will wait for confirmation on 1hr timeframe then sell this pair a few days trade possibly. if you don't feel comfortable trading it my way please don't. make sure you look into this pair analyse it yourself and plan your trade then trade yuor plan. good luck!
this is usdjpy pair, time frame is in daily. its in the middle of the daily resistance line so there's about a a few days before it hits the support line but i will sell this pair waiting for a 1hr confirmation when the market opens.
dont trade more than 1% of your account, this is my risk management.
AS you could see the outlined on the chart we believe this pair is looking bearish to possible targets of 136.500 then possibly 134.400.there are several ways this trade setup could be undertaken. you can either wait for a breakout and retest of the lower trend line with bearish candlestick confirmation. however, i would be entering this trade around 140.30 stops...