NASDAQ:AAPL APPLE INC
UPDATE: Had my 3rd signal today. I plan on holding my Covered Call and Cash covered put until later since the market is closed Friday. Both are currently profitable but I may cash out of both options before and just hold my shares. I think i may start selling PUTS in SPY to avoid all this "earnings" tension.