Alico-is an agribusiness and natural resources management company.
TRADE-MAP (what each letter means):
1. T : Time and space (Fractals); 2. R : Repeating Cycles; 3. A : Advancing Trend; 4. D : Declining Trend; 5. E : Energy in Phase Forces.
Now the letters in MAP:
6. M : Momentum and Velocity; 7. A : Analysis of Structure; 8. P : Price Performance. There you have it: Don's personal "TRADE-MAP.
Here are "Don's Top Ten Technicals": 1. The is weak, with lower prices now than structure to the left. 2. Prices have fallen into cloud. 3. Prices are falling BELOW the thick red Conversion line. 4. The thick red conversion line has stalled. 5. The thick black line is the Ki-Jun-Sen baseline of the and this is very likely to head DOWN. 6. The indicator on the top of the page is / , and this is FAILING. 7. The top-side middle indicator is and this is NEGATIVE (red over green).
8. The Top (bar-type) indicator measures the "phase energy", and this HAS BEEN GETTING WEAKER. This suggests the selling has more to go.
9. The red arrows (not pictured) are DOWN.
10. Look to the far right on the chart, around $30. You will notice a blue line on the bottom (jaws), with black dots above (teeth), and a yellowish line (jaw) above the black dots. Now, all three are CLOSING, correct? This is where I ask you to use your imagination and envision these three items as the "jaws, lips, and teeth of a SLEEPING , and the will awake to feed into a new DOWN-TREND soon.
Also: I put a statistical which represents 95% of trading action. This has been breached to the downside twice in the last two days.
A "bullish bottom triangle" has formed (fluorescent green on chart), and on May 31st and June 16th, both breakout attempts failed. You can see the "wedge" breakout that failed (5 days ago at $32.50), and June 24th there was a downside violation.
My opinion to go long: the stock must break out of the triangle and close at or above $32.69.
I hope this contribution has been helpful. May all of your trades go well. Don.