Let's see how ARNA will react the next days - I'll wait for it to break through 9.34, then buy and put a trailing stop at 9.00 with 10%. Disclosure: This is not a buy recommendation. This is an example of a possible trade I would/could make responsible for my own account. I am using tradingview.com as a forum to post my ideas about possible trades and learn from the ideas of others. Please comment my opinion and discuss with me this trade possibility. I am not a financial advisor or an analyst. I am not responsible for your losses even if you follow my ideas. The decision about setting an order into the market is in your own responsibility, so are you responsible for your losses resulting from your trades.