30 1 1
Chart looks a little over extended and did not could break resistance well at eod             . I think there could be a pullback on this and if it breaks 0.39 I feel it could drop below 0.35.

I will short straight out the gate with my risk being 0.45/0.46 and if it drops straight away will look at taking profit at 0.35 or below for a 16% gain or above depending how well the support can hold.

This may go up then I will come up with a new strategy depending how it plays out.

Check this out on the 1 minute chart..
Also forgot to mention the RSI is over 70 this has to come down shortly and if not today I will be waiting for when it does :)
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out