analysis (I'm putting the second chart in the comments)
slow day for me so, I noticed this while seeking comfort in the charts.
So, should we look for buying opportunity now and/or wait to sell, should all this speculation come to pass ?
some kind of bearish combo for a trigger and stop placement - if I felt the set up was
shaky - otherwise, if I was feeling aggressive I'd just enter right on point D and place the stops just
above the highs of the 15th.
May the pips be yours ~~~~~