- reversal candle ( ) off daily horizontal resistance resistance @ 80.7 and presented a divergence formation
- Sell stop @ 79.36 (Trade triggered in the time of writing this)
- Set at 78.0 near to 50MA support and support.
- This area could be important as we are in a formation with buying pressure forming higher low along the
- Set at 79.9 (just 10 pips above round number of 79.8)
- Price went down and quickly reversed to form a long wick doji
- Could the previous resistance of 78.5 (in early Aug, Sept, Oct) strong enough to push the pair higher?
- In this point of time, the bearish divergence formation still holds and hopefully the soon to released RBA Monetary Policy Statement would not messed up my trade.
- To hold on to the trade and let it plays out.
- Price gap up and triggered my stop loss... aiks starting the week with a loss