Thank you. It was:
1) AUD's recent overall strength,
2) JPY got recently too strong for its general weakness,
3) the break of the red downsloping sliding parallel (the one in the middle),
4) no new lows for a long time - failures tell a lot,
5) your guess - the lower blue sliding parallel.
If the common factor between EUR/USD and USD/JPY, which is USD, starts to recover and gets stronger, then we may be in trouble. But the long-term weak yen, has been extremely strong since the beginning of October and I agree with you that this strength is about to give way to the long-term trend, and I bet on it against NZD, AUD, GBP and CHF (I don't feel that bullish with the yen pairs against CAD, USD and EUR, but they may go up in the wake as well).