Will update details shortly waiting on the breakout.
This candle has pulled back slightly for quite some time now, if it doesnt break out still the next candle might if we dont pull back too much.
Most of my trades are quite fast, so I am rushed to get the idea up but I have made good profit on this trade from the ema 21, when the candle started to pull back from the top I closed the trade, now I wait for a breakout or signs of a reversal.
There also could be a breakout to the downside eur usd very soon.
I have closed the trade and wait for a strong impulse or a pullback no need to be too greedy it could pull back to a reversal, market is strange of late.
Trade closed manually:
I will see how strong this upmove is but I have taken good profits.
Im not opening another trade it is late in aussie.
It could possibly go to 84 or even 86 but it is anyones guess, my advise is if you buy the pullback get your stop to break even as soon as you can.