wait for the aud/nzd consolidation to break

FX:AUDNZD   Australian Dollar / New Zealand Dollar
75 3 2
Current situation:
- Price is at the bottom of a range on the daily chart
- Price is consolidating on the four-hour chart

Looking ahead:
- Waiting for the price to break on the four-hour chart with a close above 1.0550 to enter long.
- A break and close below 1.04 would mean a failure of the longer term range to hold and continuation of the current downward selling pattern.

- On July 4th the RBA will make its cash rate announcement. Price may not alter consolidation until ten.

Hi , I like your chart,mostly because I bought at 1.0442..., I thought the RBA meeting was this week though? As I've a feeling they will drop the cash rate? What do you think here..? Thanx
Thanks...the RBA announcement is on 7/4 http://www.forexfactory.com/calendar.php?week=jul3.2016

I don't have an opinion on the rate now.
And the 4hr chart
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out