Waiting one more day

FX:AUDUSD   Australian Dollar / U.S. Dollar
34 2 1
Sorry about same idea
It looks like 4th wave Tryangle.
Tomorrow, there will be RBA rate decision
I'm looking to sell into ralleys if there is no cut

Trade safely, and good luck
Currently, AUD/USD moved against me around 100 point, I have decided to bite the bullet, until last swing high 0.7280 hold

Would willingly sell here
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out