BAC has formed double top at a major resistance level of 10.00. Should try and get back to its 9.00-9.60 trading range after false breakout. This is a high probability 1:1 risk/reward trade to EMA 20 which should work out by the end of the week.
See my weekly idea on BAC. If you're okay to wait for a few weeks - then try to buy it around trend line on the weeklies which will be somewhere within 8-8.50 area... It might overshoot trendline a bit though - but if you're buying for long term investment - you shouldn't worry much about that
the let's wait till it gets to that area and then we will take a look and check what is the price action looking right around that time and whether it will be worth buying it around that time. E.g. if a strong bear trend starts for BAC - it will be viable to wait for it to reverse before buying it. Ping me in a few weeks time and I will let you know my thoughts.