THIS IS MOSTLY TECHNICAL IN NATURE. IF $BONT DOES SOMETHING DUMB BETWEEN NOW AND , THIS ANALYSIS IS MEANINGLESS.
A friend as me to look at this retail stock since its basically been taking a beating like the rest of the Nasdaq the last quarter. Reversal trading is kind of my thing.
- broke over down from around 2014 .
- had a heavy earning reaction but corrected pretty hard.
- on the verge of breaking over the quarterly down .
- dollar flow for 2016 so far has been pretty fair to ok. selling corresponds with index reaction.
- NQ/ND on recover path the last two weeks.
- bi weekly to monthly really low. room for a good move.
- EPS scare was 160% before Christmas. Investors dont like to get rekt by Consumer sector updates
- Nasdaq require a stock to hold 1.00 per share minimum to be listed.
- Didnt respond to recent Nasdaq increases as much as it should have.
- this may not be a long term hold. they hold a bunch of retail companies but all of them are slow to adopt online measures. ( i thought amazon taught everyone this lessons)
- "Zacks Investment Research " declared a strong sell recently after an upturn. A quick googles shows a whole mess of wrong calls between AAPL - GOOGL etc etc.
im not sure how this will effect traders. But they dont appear to be "anyone worth knowing"
(note i posted about $BONT on my twitter about 2 weeks ago here https://twitter.com/IamNomad/status/698036328517210112. this is more to make things official.