Hello friends of 4xQuad!
So far, all of our targets have been hit dead-on. At present, #Bitcoin/#USD presents with a real and present danger of breaking through a significant 665 support.
If this support fails, consider 638 as a soft , and 611 as a solid, albeit temporary, support.
David Alcindor | 4xQuad.com
(Wanna hang and be friends? Twitter us at @4xForecaster and Like-Us onFacebook at http://www.4xQuad.com - Thanks!!!)
PS: Please, read and review our recent dead-on hits regarding the BTCUSD before sending us hate mails. We have shared our predictive analyses and hit every targets dead-on. We don't control the market, but we have a nack for accurate forecasts. Remain prudent | 4xQuad.
Alias: 4xForecaster (Twitter, LinkedIn, StockTwits)
Signal Service or Private Course - Contact: MarketPredictiveAnalysis@gmail.com
All updates on https://twitter.com/4xForecaster
Additionally, here are typical dead-on hits we achieved just recently:
1) USDollar index: http://on.fb.me/19yO3XW - Price has since failed to retest these levels; our clients were able to take a position and get out without having to waste any more time and asset in this trader.
2) UK100 / FTSE: http://on.fb.me/1dIweoI - Here, the predictive analysis offers a PERFECT tip-top reversal, dead-on ... And the analysis carries on to the down-side. This represents the second leg of a forecast, where in the first part, we offered our clients a perfect top-reversal target.
3) $AUDUSD: http://on.fb.me/1kDHbdB - in this 643 pip-win example, the bottom reversal target was called weeks in advance ... Once hit dead-on, price has reversed and offered our clients additional gain to the UP-side.
4) NGAS: http://on.fb.me/11ZEkWF - Here again, a bottom-reversal ... DEAD-ON ... Price rallied to recent highs without ever looking back from our bottom-tip call.
5) XAGUSD (Silver): http://on.fb.me/16PhQaL - Here, while the market was continually looking down, we offered bullish targets and a top-reversal three weeks ahead (July 22nd). As of August 16th, our trend reversal proved correct, and we hit all target, included a lofty positioned one that many traders told us "impossible".
I could bore you with more charts with more or less the same comments, but I hope that this sample of dead-on trade forecasts - which include Forex, metals/commodities, but also stocks and indices - may answer your question. This is not to persuage you that we are right, but merely to illustrate that we are able to call a trend reversal way ahead of time, as well as define a high-probability target defined at the exact opposite of the expected price action.
David Alcindor | 4xQuad.com
PS: Yes, @whatsnextyo, the 270 target remains in force and in sight. It's not what we want, and simply what we get out of our prop trade machine - David Alcindor | 4xQuad.com