Status On mY Bitcoin Long Position

BITFINEX:BTCUSD   Bitcoin / U.S. Dollar
164 2 2
Yesterday's chart indicated that the $237 is a strong area of multi-layered resistance. Prices had a fake breakout and started to consolidate. I cashed out my $227 long at $235 as markets pulled back from resistance level for a 3.4% profit.

I'm still holding my $219 long position with a stop order set at $230 as a safety net. I will scalp (without leverage) in between support and resistance levels for 2% gains while the markets are going sideways.

If prices breakout at $237 I will consider scaling out more profit around $245.
Hey sticking to the plan, getting stopped out is no biggy as losing is part of the game! Here is my next level of interest
BTCcoinsultant Cryptoelite
A reload at $226 could work. I'm also out at $230, still made a profit but not as much as I could of. Not sure what my next trade will be, I'll wait to see if the markets stay in the $230's before deciding.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out