1. Price stalls around $470 and continues downward
2. We surge past $470 with next resistance being $500-$515
3. Obligatory sideways action :D
William %R on 4h,2h and 1h was already in range of stupid oversold. I think this will/can implicate to even higher prices (then you write), doesnt it? Or it is just a short cool down stage and then retest lower price ranges?
But base on what did you detect/had such a good timing in this jump, just luck, Ichimoku,rsi,broken price triangle,... got note from NSA/KGB ?
I just woke up and BTC accumulation in price range 450-500 was so low that I did just blink with eyes and it was already there :D
Second paragraph was talking about my finding (analytical indicator) that agree with your prediction( ambitions of the market to increase the price).
3. paragraph ... I just wanted to ask you - based on which analytical indicators did you predict/detect this market movement, I was curious because of your really good timing ... with a little of extra sarcasm at the end.
4. khm, was joking about my morning 'death horse response' (slow reaction time) - I knew it was good opportunity for a little investment... but I was too slow and still sleepy to react (and later to write logical comment :D)... even though I had enough of time.
wish you all the best :D