1. BTC lose most of its MCAP?
2. We still end the year well in excess of 1 trill total market cap?
3. There be a tussle for #1 spot
4. Could a totally 'free' crypto market result
5. Where fundamentals and utility govern value rather than btc and speculation
Issues that could shape this
1. and institutional monies
c. The potential utility of public blockchain-based prediction markets experiments to improve the design and efficacy of national monetary policies and global reserve currency arrangements. (Blockchain-based prediction markets, e.g. Augur, can supply policymakers with large volumes of real-time data generated by decentralized market participants who are economically incentivized to make and publicize accurate financial predictions. In other words, they allow policymakers to tap the “wisdom of the financially incentivized crowd” as a tool for validating, improving, or debunking efficient markets-based and other monetary policy theories.'