CASE: I've come to the conclusion that the only way we break up out of this channel and enter "bubble" territory again, is if history repeats itself in the blue box. Personally, I don't believe this is going to happen. There are also several key resistance areas to break so it's going to be pretty difficult.
CASE: Back to test each of the green support lines one at a time. Any of them could hold, but in my opinion, if we don't break up like the blue box shows, I don't think it's going to slowly find support and curve up into a . It has to be fast and rapid if it's going to break up.
Currently I'm short from $334 on Finex. As always, I'm on the bear-side. However, I would happily buy back at that same price if it's going to break up from this channel again. For now, I hold fiat and wait at least 2 weeks to see how this resolves.
Disclaimer: these are my own ideas, nobody influenced me, I don't care if you disagree. I trade by my own ideas and will always trust myself over everyone else.