BTCUSD Daily decision points

The chart is marked with three decision points. Two CCI decisions are already short. I had "hoped" price would turn north again around 62,000. I am aa bit concerned now. If price drops thru -38.2% I'll be sidelined.

There are many factors upcoming that you should watch. Generally speaking, markets are positive between Thanksgiving and Year end. But we have a week before that, which may be lower due to options and positioning. Another thing is "proofing day" Jan 3, when some crypto owners may be required to have notification given to the government that they own crypto. I am ignorant about this. another possible effect on price could be a "short squeeze" on companies which have borrowed cryptos at very high interest rates, and may be forced to pay back at much higher prices than they had planned.

I have NO idea your best course of action. Heads up and best wishes

The information and publications are not meant to be, and do not constitute, financial, investment, trading, or other types of advice or recommendations supplied or endorsed by TradingView. Read more in the Terms of Use.