BTCUSD Update: Trendless Action With Slight Bearish Divergence

BITSTAMP:BTCUSD   Bitcoin / U.S. Dollar
124 0 5
This update is from two days ago. Sideways action prevails. Here are the indicators.

1. Sell Fractals (4 in red box).
2. Your compass for direction, the alligator , is feeding weakly in a down trend.
3. CHOP is almost below the shaded area (38.2).
4. CHOP ZONE is red, indicating a downward bias.
5. Prices are trading in the Ichimoku Cloud .
6. Prices are below (or at) the red Ichimoku Cloud conversion line.
7. Prices are below the Ichimoku Cloud baseline.
1. The 5/34 MACD (top middle) has a bullish cross. Histogram within is rising.
2. The phase energy (top lower) is steadily rising, but it is still below the zero line.
3. RSI/ Stochastic (top indicator) is rising.

Want odds? 65% odds down (because of the sell Fractal and alligator direction), 35% odds up/ sideways (CHOP not yet indicating trend).
What to look for: if there is to be a breakout move lower, CHOP must fall below 38.2 (below the shaded area) to confirm the trend.
There are more negatives than positives. In my opinion, use tight stops if you are long.
Do you like to watch grass grow or paint dry? It's like this for the-BTCUSD charts. Dull and not trending, yet.
Good luck to you in all your trades. Don.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out