At this point I am waiting for price to either hit $680 to buy or somewhere around $360. At this point, RSI-Stochastics have declined fairly rapidly while the price has stayed fairly flat. Looks like a descending triangle is forming, which I expect to resolve to the downside. Volume has been pretty weak.
If something changes that convinces me to change that strategy, I will try and post it.