decided to take a min tonight to just plot some lines on the chart. I have mostly crypto now and almost no fiat, just a feeling we may go up. If the USD dollar doesnt decide to cool down I will go back to USD. Or do some charts with BTC
vs Alts to see what to hold if I dont go usd.