$CADCHF is calling for a Geo' completion at 5" (Double Prime). Where as, my target for this pair is 0.72652, followed by a retacement back to 0.73843 completing Geo's Off-Set rule #3.
As always I look for symmetry in the Geo', (which is a twist added to the by 4xForecaster).
Always looking for the following in the Geo'.
1. symmetry between points 1 and 2
2. symmetry between points 2 and 3(although you might not always get this).
3. symmetry between points 2-3 and 4-5. This final step typically tells you where the Geo' will complete.
In this case, I am looking for it to go below the symmetry before it retraces back to complete Geo's Off-Set Rule #3.
Keep in mind the rules of the Geo':
1. Point 5 calls for 1-4 line as target (Bill Wolfe's rule for the ).
2. Point 5' (Prime) calls for point 4 as a target.
3. Point 5" (Double Prime) or lower, calls for point 3 as a target.
If you find this post helpful and would like more posts in greater detail, please let me know by liking, commenting and following.
Geo is compromised. But the target in yellow still remains in tact.