1. There has been a sagging in price structure.
2. Sell (10-21-2016).
3. The top middle indicator is a 13 interval momentum of phase energy, and this is negative, below the zero line.
4. The top indicator is a 34 interval momentum reading of the CAT-price (OHLC /4). This is weak, below zero, heading lower.
5. Chop (under chart) is in the heading lower, indicating a STRONG DOWN MOVE is likely to develop. It is not a sell signal yet, but I think it will be.
6. Chop zone (under chop) is red, indicating a downward trend. This is a sell signal.
7. The red conversion line of the is heading lower. This is a sell signal.
8. The black baseline line of the is heading lower. This is a sell signal.
9. Prices are trading below the conversion line and baseline. This is a sell signal.
10. Prices have sagged into the cloud. This is a signal that the up-trend has stalled.
Caterpillar is set to release its today. The setup is suggesting lower prices.
Note: the indicates the forward projection (looking out 26 days), as negative.
On a one hour chart the price structure is BELOW the previous 233 interval moving average.
Good luck to you in all your trades. Don.