Here are the letters and what "TRADE-MAP" means to me (first the letters in TRADE):
1. T : Time and space (Fractals); 2. R : Repeating Cycles; 3. A : Advancing Trend; 4. D : Declining Trend; 5. E : Energy in Phase Forces.
Now the letters in MAP:
6. M : Momentum and Velocity; 7. A : Analysis of Structure; 8. P : Price Performance. There you have it: Don's personal "TRADE-MAP.
"Don's Top Ten Technicals": 1. The is FALLING. 2. Prices are trading BELOW the cloud. 3. Prices are trading mostly BELOW the thick red Conversion line.
4. The thick red conversion line is moving SHARPLY LOWER. 5. The thick black line is the Ki jun-Sen baseline of the and this is HEADING SHARPLY DOWN. 6. The indicator on the top of the page is / , and this is not strong enough to rally-DB on oversold readings. 7. The top-side middle indicator is and this is NEGATIVE (red over green). 8. The Top (bar-type) indicator measures the "phase energy", and this is VERY WEAK. 9. The red arrows (not pictured) are DOWN. 10. Look to the far lower right on the chart, around $14. You will notice a yellowish line on the bottom (jaws), with black dots above (teeth), and a blue line (jaw) above the black dots. Now, all three are OPENED, correct? This is where I ask you to use your imagination and envision these three items as the "jaws, lips, and teeth of a NOW AWAKE, FEEDING , and the is feeding into the DOWN-TREND.There may be a closing of the alligator's jaws, but I feel they will re-open in a new down-phase when the price action fails at the 89 day moving average.
I have bought puts on-DB many times (no current position). I plan to go short DB-if the price makes its way back to the falling 89 day moving average. It has FAILED at this point many times and will likely fail again. DB-remains firmly in a down-trending channel.
I would like to close with two quotes from the late, great Martin Zweig:
1. “It's OK to be wrong; it's unforgivable to stay wrong.”
2. “To me, the "tape" is the final arbiter of any investment decision. I have a cardinal rule: Never fight the tape!”
I hope this has been entertaining and informative. I hope all of your trades go well. Don.