Diodes Incorporated is a global manufacturer and supplier of application-specific standard products within the discrete, logic, analog and mixed-signal semiconductor markets, serving the consumer electronics, computing, communications, industrial and automotive markets. The Company's products include diodes; rectifiers; transistors; metal-oxide semiconductor field-effect transistors (MOSFETs); protection devices; amplifiers and comparators; Hall-effect and temperature sensors, and power management devices, including light emitting diode (LED) drivers, alternating current-AC-direct current (DC) and DC-DC switching, linear voltage regulators and voltage references, along with special function devices, such as universal serial bus-USB power switches, load switches, voltage supervisors and motor controllers. It also holds interests in Pericom Semiconductor Corporation, which designs, develops and markets integrated circuits ( ICs ) and frequency control products (FCPs).
From a technical standpoint, Here are the positives:
1. Currently multiple buy Fractals (seven in a row highlighted in green box).
2. The lower indicator under the chart is CHOP; readings below the shaded area (38.2) indicate a strong trend. THE TREND IS GETTING STRONGER.
The green shaded area below CHOP is the CHOP ZONE. This has been strong (up) for quite a while (since August 9th).
3. The top lower indicator is phase energy, and this is positive. Very strong.
4. The is feeding in the uptrend.
5. / (top indicator) is strong. Currently working off an over-bought condition.
6. Prices are trading above the .
7. Prices are trading above the thick red conversion line.
8. Prices are trading above the Ki jun-Sen baseline of the and this has been HEADING HIGHER.
9. The 5/34 (top middle) is strong. It now has a upward cross.
10. The trend-line is rising.
12. The has a green border.
In my opinion, DIOD-is in a solid uptrend.
Good luck to you. Don.