Diodes Incorporated is a global manufacturer and supplier of application-specific standard products within the discrete, logic, analog and mixed-signal semiconductor markets, serving the consumer electronics, computing, communications, industrial and automotive markets. The Company's products include diodes; rectifiers; transistors; metal-oxide semiconductor field-effect transistors (MOSFETs); protection devices; amplifiers and comparators; Hall-effect and temperature sensors, and power management devices, including light emitting diode (LED) drivers, alternating current-AC-direct current (DC) and DC-DC switching, linear voltage regulators and voltage references, along with special function devices, such as universal serial bus-USB power switches, load switches, voltage supervisors and motor controllers. It also holds interests in Pericom Semiconductor Corporation, which designs, develops and markets integrated circuits (ICs) and frequency control products (FCPs).
From a technical standpoint, Here are the positives:
1. Currently multiple buy Fractals (seven in a row highlighted in green box).
2. The lower indicator under the chart is CHOP; readings below the shaded area (38.2) indicate a strong trend. THE TREND IS GETTING STRONGER.
The green shaded area below CHOP is the CHOP ZONE. This has been strong (up) for quite a while (since August 9th).
3. The top lower indicator is phase energy, and this is positive. Very strong.
4. The is feeding in the uptrend.
5. / (top indicator) is strong. Currently working off an over-bought condition.
6. Prices are trading above the .
7. Prices are trading above the thick red conversion line.
8. Prices are trading above the Ki jun-Sen baseline of the and this has been HEADING HIGHER.
9. The 5/34 (top middle) is strong. It now has a upward cross.
10. The trend-line is rising.
12. The has a green border.
In my opinion, DIOD-is in a solid uptrend.
Good luck to you. Don.