rlim
Long

$DIS very bullish candle. Buy or wait for a pullback?

NYSE:DIS   DISNEY WALT CO
15 1 0
$DIS up 4% breaking though 104.23 and 106 support/resistance areas with only a slight pause at 106. And at very large volume .

It helps that $SPY up 1.27%, but on lower than average volume .
Because of the past strong bear days in the $SPY, I am hesitating on buying at this price point.
But I am also worried about missing an opportunity.
...
I decided I'm going to wait for a pull back to 106.
If it runs up, I'll kiss it goodbye and wait for it at the next consolidation area.

Will Wong
2 years ago
This looks like another breakaway gap. Might not fill the gap for a while.
Reply
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
Italia
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Billing Sign Out