Look, I am not really trying to have everyone jump this train and then dump... thats not my goal, what I would like is a steady growth of this market cap, can be bad.
1. TESTnet for EOS goes live on December 4th, and it is about 3 weeks ahead of schedule.
2. Block.one team for EOS spends heavy on advertising.
3. Eos ATH (all time high) on Bitfinex is about 5.5$: people are never happy until they see a new ATH ... there will be action until there is a new ATH .
4. Today we know, tomorrow we don't, we might just see this thing to to 20$ overnight, no one knows... but this coins potential is probably better than a lot of the ones I seen around.
5. I am thinking about staying long term in this coin... lets see if I don't get greedy and exit...
6. I like to go with my gut.... My gut is hurting so bad, and it is telling me this one is big.
7. I put my expectations just above the ATH ,(7$), and I Give EOS about 1 or 2 weeks after the TESTnet goes live December 4th to get some results & news articles on the web.
8. If the TESTnet goes well, I believe it will rise to about 7$ and that will make it a top ten coin resulting in a possible adding of EOS in another major exchange.
9. The risk to reward ratio is 10-1, worth it every penny. Lets see what happens.
10. They say EOS is the ETH killer, even Vitalik Buterin said a day ago: "the Ethereum Killer is Ethereum , the Chinese ethereum is ethereum ...etc" , referring that EOS is not the Ethereum Killer, meaning that he has EOS in the back of his head.
11.BTW the creator of EOS has done 2 other successful projects, and this is his third and most ambitious one.
12. Consider THIS: don't jump into conclusions, don't be persuaded by anyone : DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH
THIS IS JUST A HEADS UP.. BECAUSE I HAVE GOOD INTENTIONS..
Again, Test Net goes live December 4th