CryptoFactor
Long

ETH/BTC Still To Complete Correction Before Move Up?.

POLONIEX:ETHBTC   Ethereum / Bitcoin
Waiting for ETH to break the 4h trend line for a small move up then back down to complete the higher degree wave.

Will look to take a small long followed by short from the 0.0236 level down towards 0.0124.

I will wait to see how structure develops once the wave completes before taking buying at the bottom.
Comment: ETH still in down consolidation, still not buying until I see a confirmed breakout.
Trade active: Price confirmed breakout and is now in an impulse.Stops below low of the move.
Comment: Price moving as expected, lets see what it does at the 0.023 level.
great catch, it should make another down now :)
Reply
where to trade this currency?
Reply
CryptoFactor puretradelife
http://www.poloniex.com :)
Reply
Well, THAT is a confirmed breakout. But your chart contains another down move. Seems we've already had five subwaves down, do you expect a larger three wave down to develop?
Reply
Good post, let's see how it develops
Reply
United States
United Kingdom
India
Deutschland
France
España
Italia
Polska
Türkiye
Россия
Brasil
Indonesia
Malaysia
Việt Nam
日本
한국
简体
繁體
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Priority Support Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out