In the big picture the pairs are in an range no clear trend and we are on the bottom and price seems to be holding.
Profitable reversal pattern.
But there is one probleme here, On the 15min chart we see another pattern that indicates that price could go down even more.
It's uncertain what is going to happen so I am just waiting and if the pattern is valid the entry could be even better and risk would be significantly lower.
If price goes slowly I will take my profits on first resistance because There needs to be a strong uptred to reach to the second resistance