FX:EURCAD   Euro Fx/Canadian Dollar
119 3 0
EURCAD             , BO to the downside likely, capped by Ichi cloud on H4
I think the possibility of a bounce is greater than a fall. I don't have a position right now.
snapshot
Reply
titi APosner
I can see your rationale and I do the same, wait and see, no position. It seems that everything is waiting for next week. So IMHO, if a modest taper of $ 5 Billion on treasuries rather than MBS is on the cards, then a modest upmove for the USD will take place and a modest fall for the EUR.
Reply
I think your logic is sound. I am inclined to believe there will be no tapering for a while. None that the market respects anyway.
Reply
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
France
Italia
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Sign Out