eurnzd outlook for next week.

FX:EURNZD   Euro / New Zealand Dollar
61 1 1
the pair had a bearish breakout of an expanding triangle formation. if we can get a good abc pullback on lower timeframes, then we could get in on the sell. if prices for some reason make a strong bullish pullback then we will hold off on this setup. if we get a 38.2% retracement of the smaller bearish wave then we could look to join trhe sell. we have also manager to climb over and close back under the 200 MA's.
we can short to targets at the 38.2 and 61.8. depending on momentum we can hold or close.
Trade active: price action was perfect as of the correction. we are confirmed to sell
as expected, markets made a lower degree correction. we could sell the break
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out