EURNZD 1100+ pips in the bag so far so whats next?

FX:EURNZD   Euro / New Zealand Dollar
96 2 6
Hi please see the attached chart for previous ideas.
Now we have two possible scenarios for this pair
We can see that we have an uppertrendline where we short from and the ABC is complete as well
Scenario number one is that the price might make the first impulse after break down and we will look for a trend continuation pattern before we decide to sell again
Scenario number two is that price might break to the top and we will look for selling from the trendline if we get some sort of a reversal pattern
For now we are out of this pair and would like to see how the price acts in the next few days before deciding what to do next.

Feel free to inbox to learn about our strategy.
amazing trades well done!
+1 Reply
AkashGaur ianpatton
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out