baldy

Buy the dips, but momentum shows premature bull

FX:EURUSD   Euro / U.S. Dollar
143 0 0
I have no clue if yesterday low is enough to get long now on EUR/USD             , remembering that the correction happened before in EUR/USD             always stopped at 38.2%, it's been shallow correction and hardly got into 50% but I think after long run bull, I'd wait to buy on the dips as I planned before at 1.3350 (equal legs from 1.3710) it's premature to get in rush to get long today in my opinion. MACD shows to get caution about buying now, and so does the bollinger bands as the price is below 2 standard deviation, and the fibs fan. So I will wait for the next sign perhaps next week. Anyway it's friday... anything could happen.
United States
United Kingdom
India
Deutschland
France
España
Italia
Polska
Türkiye
Россия
Brasil
Indonesia
Malaysia
ประเทศไทย
Việt Nam
日本
한국
简体
繁體
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out