Dukascopy_Analyst

EUR/USD hits 6-month peak amid rally

FX:EURUSD   Euro / U.S. Dollar
52 0 1
"If indeed the aim was to push down the euro             , clearly it has not worked at all for over a year now."
- Societe Generale (based on Bloomberg)


Pair's Outlook
By appreciating for a fourth successive day on Thursday, EUR/USD             tested the 1.14 mark for the first time since October. By session-end, however, gains were contained by the last weekly resistance at 1.1390. Friday is going to be very data-dependent. We would allow for a correction down to 1.1337 (weekly R2), in case US labour market data surprises to the upside. This view is still disagreed by the daily technical indicators, as they are indicating to the upside. A spike beyond the 1.14 level risks exposing the October 2015 peak at 1.1495.

Traders' Sentiment
The bears continue keeping 58% of all positions on Friday, thus leaving the bulls with only the 42% share of the market. Meanwhile, 100-pip long commands have seen an abrupt drop. Now they are taking up only a third of all orders, down from 45% yesterday.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out