KVE
Long

EUR/USD: In a wedge?

FX:EURUSD   Euro Fx/U.S. Dollar
166 0 7
2 months ago
Possible ending structure...

Stochastics currently overbought and pointing down so we might get another push down to oversold condition at a possible area of support.
If confirmed by momentum we might get a decent long out of it...

Look for lower TF setups somewhere in the 1.0950 region or wait for breakout of the structure, as per one's preference...

2 months ago
Comment: Possible that we test the MA/channel trendline before going down (if we go down...):
snapshot
2 months ago
Comment: The move down started exactly from the expected level as per my last update.
We didin't get a new low today though and it's oversold again so it's possible that it reversed earlier..
I didn't get a chance to get in long so I'll wait for the next opportunity...

Channel breakout trade still possible for those who prefer this...:
snapshot
2 months ago
Comment: Buy order triggered at 1.0955 this morning, went in profit after the news but got stopped out after it reversed... I had a Gartley to short but didn't enter so I didn't get a good short entry at completion... Entered short at 1.0960 on a daily/weekly chart basis to complete a possible large bullish pattern...

1H update:
snapshot
2 months ago
Trade closed: stop reached
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
Italia
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Billing Sign Out