Short opportunity off of resistance and fib

FX:EURUSD   Euro / U.S. Dollar
333 2
Anticipating a possible break of the TL
and then price to reach resistance which was previous price support
added confluence with the fib level 0.382
target 240 pips
Hello, your Anticipating was correct today euro break the 1.070, but the euro shows more resistance at 1.0690. what do you think the next target up or down?
If prices hits my target 1, I will wait to see how price reacts around the support line if it holds we may see a small rally into previous structure followed by another drop. If it breaks i'll wait for a pullback to support turned resistance to add to the short, targets of which I'll use the fib extension to determine.
+1 Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out