jefftan
Long

EURUSD : STILL TRENDING UP

FX:EURUSD   Euro Fx/U.S. Dollar
633 6 0
For those who are swing traders and can stomach the market whipsaw, target is ML at 1.364. Anyway you should be riding on a profit of 5 times your risk by now if you entered the trade when the call was made.

There is a 80% probability that it will hit the ML which means a 20% failure rate.

As usual, in the eventuality of the 20% failure, please move your stops appropriately.
Hey. I know you.
Reply
Hey Scott! surprise to see you here
Reply
I also believe on bulls... Awaiting FOMC
Reply
AncientM pradafx
FOCM is over now and its damage is now being repaired...
Reply
Congrats Mate. me also profitted from this long trade
Reply
jefftan Ryan Tyler
cheers to you!
Reply
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
France
Italia
Polska
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Sign Out