alectrade1
Long

eurusd channel

FX:EURUSD   Euro/U.S. Dollar
72 5 1
Possible buying area
To me support it support. You like to wait for confirmation which is no problem. I have a bit more of an aggressive approach. What you said is that we shouldn't trade the support because it is GOING to break. That's an assumption and a statement that implies that you KNOW what the market is going to do next. That i cant agree with. Waiting for conformation is a perfect approach. But thats not what you said.
+1 Reply
Don't buy, it will break.... going to next support.
-1 Reply
pcmourao pcmourao
Shoul be around 1.066
-1 Reply
alectrade1 pcmourao
You might be right. But nobody can know for certain what will happen next. So that support level is a support level until it breaks.
+1 Reply
pcmourao alectrade1
Ah... but support only holds after it confirms ;) Hasn't confirmed yet.
-1 Reply
United States
United Kingdom
India
Deutschland
France
España
Italia
Polska
Türkiye
Россия
Brasil
Indonesia
Malaysia
Việt Nam
日本
한국
简体
繁體
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Priority Support Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out