Low 1.38XX will decide if EUR/USD had a fake breakout or not

FX:EURUSD   Euro / U.S. Dollar
332 17 3
If the low 1.38XX region holds, then the breakout may be 'real' provided price manages to break and hold above the 1.4000 level. If it holds, this would be a nice opportunity for a possible long as well. Stops would be placed below the red trend line .

NOTE: If this idea 'unfolds' and ends up being true, it will void my other analysis regarding EUR/USD             short from mid 1.39XX region
Update: Both daily and weekly charts show a close below the downward trend line but above the upward trend line. This indecision is why I got out of my trade, there are lots of potentials to reload longs again, see the updated chart here:
For the record, I will eventually have 3 entries on this trade but these are not partial entries on the same entry region, these are 3 separate entries based on 3 entry regions.

The first entry at 1.38227 was just because price bounced a bit after yesterday's lows, I probably should've exited this one earlier this morning when price bounced to the 40's.
The second entry at 1.38007 is actually where the trend lines cross.
The third entry at 1.3780 (which isn't filled yet) is the 38.2 fib level from Jan 30, 2014.
ForexWeeklyAnalysis ForexWeeklyAnalysis
I got out for a small loss, between this play and USD/CHF, I'm going to let USD/CHF run instead of this one, so we'll see what happens.
FXHighway ForexWeeklyAnalysis
I think it was worthy to wait as your average is so close from the current areas .. Although its hard to breach 1.3805 , but maybe a double bottom formation is about to be formed ..

Anyway, good luck with your running positions ..
I'm not too worried about missing out on a trade (if EUR/USD decides to move up), other trades will come along. I have 3 other positions running right now and when I take a look at the charts this weekend, I'm sure I'll find some more trading set ups for next week.
possible HAS target 1.3750 area
It's possible but it has to tear through the 1.3770 to 1.3800 region first, this was previously resistance and may turn support now.
I added another long at 1.38007
FXHighway ForexWeeklyAnalysis
Too early to add long i think ,, better to wait consolidation above 1.3780 then add another long positive above 1.3800
I plan to add another one at 1.3780 actually, that's the 38.2 fib level from Jan 30, 2014.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out