I should have sticked to my original plan dated 29th September ... I will wait for a correction an try to get in
Comment: If break 1,0980 which I beleive is a critical level I will wait for the retest before short.
Comment: EURUSD is in a corrective mode ... I will sell this break out
Comment: Breaking Out
Comment: So far so good
Trade closed: stop reached: This morning I moved my SL on the last swing. Likely I did as that spike would have closed my trade in negative only 15 Pips + but better than having a loss.