I'm getting a bit confused here. I always thought you look at daily currency strength, then drill down to H4 or H1 for setups to trade in line with the currency strength. So I'm just thinking whether I should be looking at weekly currency strength if I'm just trading setups on daily chart. Hope I'm clearer now...
1) Check market strength.
2) Look for fresh moves (V Formations).
3) Identify structure priority (Legs).
4) Look for ideal S/R.
5) Estimate R:R.
6) Watch only the view chart pullback until or near the S/R (and leave a wick/tail).
7) Go down one timeframe to see if the legs are visible.
8) Enter trade accordingly to plan of action.
9) Keep sister markets ready.
10) Watch the group of the moving currency to understand areas of halt.
11) Update journal with target information.