FX_IDC:EURUSD   Euro / U.S. Dollar
3119 19 51
Strong resistance area @ 1.1005/1.1020 and support @ 1.0947.
Look at our setup plan:

We appreciate your interest in our analysis, if you agree (or not) with our work, and would like to continue reading our opinions, be part of it with your "I Like"... Thanks you!

Hi SignalSwiss,
I am having 2 long positions on Eur/inr expiry as My chart is showing upward Bias. Hopefully it stays that way. regards
Hi Srinivas, it will be difficult, for this week, we will post updates, we are following three big trades, reserved only to our traders... sorryyyyy!!! Have you a nice week!!
SSSDEV SignalSwiss
That is nice of you to reply. catch up with your updates later. regards
SSSDEV SignalSwiss
Hi signal Swiss, I was slightly lucky this time and squared off my longs with decent gains .ie Jan 2016 Expiry bought at 72.12 squared off at 72.50 . that was close. This is our Govt website and you need to select currency derivative and the particular month expiry series to check out prices. regards
Great setup SignalSwiss, waiting for short this upward move:

4H bull div in play. Waiting for last leg up.

+2 Reply
Hi Uran0s, thanks for sharing!! nice chart!
Nice swing at the moment, we maintain our Long Position.
+1 Reply
SSSDEV SignalSwiss
Hi Signalswiss and others , I post my live trade maybe my last one. I purchased 2 lots of Eur/inr dec(expiry) and squared off. reasons already I posted up the top.
Exchg-Seg AccountId Trading Symbol Instrument Name Product Type MarkToMarket NetQty BuyQty CFBuyQty BuyAvgPrice SellAvgPrice SellQty CFSellQty NetValue BEP LastTradedPrice Realized MarkToMarket Unrealized MarkToMarket EL MarkToMarket Series/Expiry Option Type Strike Price
CDS 282422 EURINR15DECFUT FUTCUR NRML 397.5 6.00 73.91 73.97 4.00 2.00 397.50 74.2125 397.5 397.5 42367 XX .
purchased 2 lots at 73.98 and squared off at 74.25 . profit around Rs 400. regards
Nice chart, I closed 2 long positions Eur/inr (dec expiry 2015) and I would not have the luxury of holding onto longs as our Market closes 11.30Gmt and Besides I still feel w we would see further pullbacks towards 1.1066 levels but for now I would stand aside now and If I trade it would be intraday till wednesday. regards.nice work Signalswiss. I might have been tempted to holding onto long positions but I am hampered by limited Market trading hours.
+2 Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out