LukasFoisy
Short

Wait for ECB, but this could be a short!

FX:EURUSD   Euro / U.S. Dollar
70 0 0
I won't be taking any trade on EUR before ECB but the announcement that will be made and the subsequent reaction will be interesting for this chart. After what seems to me like a major top (March 18th-ish) confirmed by RSI (14) divergence, EUR/USD             is rallying up again.

I comes at previous price structure that was major.

Thus, if the ECB conference and decision is overall bearish , I'll be looking to short this. If the ECB brings bullish news for the euro             , than we will wait to see the market's reaction. If the bulls don't take decisive control, I'll short the hell out of this pair especially with NFP coming out Friday - where I expect the number to be good.

If, finally, ECBs conference and decision are bullish and the market reacts positively to it, I won't get into this trade, of course.

But the key message is: EUR/USD             could go down but do not take action before ECB!

Enjoy.
English
English (UK)
English (IN)
Deutsch
Français
Español
Italiano
Polski
Türkçe
Русский
Português
Bahasa Indonesia
Bahasa Melayu
ภาษาไทย
Tiếng Việt
日本語
한국어
简体
台灣
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out