- Euro rallying after massive Brexit fall
- In the medium term, EUR/USD is range bound since January
- Price now retreating from short term minor resistance
- Possible reversal patterns forming
- Close below 1.1075 confirms the selloff to support near 1.0525 has begun
- Expect not only expanded stimulus from the ECB but pressure from Euro area governments on the ECB to support fiscal stimulus efforts by loaning more money to Eurozone banks.
More analysis and information here: Sea Lion Capital Management LLC